- “Auto programming mode” Generates weld procedures automatically.
- Stores 600 programs 200 auto and 400 Manual programs.
- Manual programs can be stored with tags
- Compact, rugged, noise proof design, weighing only 15 KG, easy carrying for site and runs on generators also.
- A simple design, easy for understanding for All operators
- Segment wise programming with positional Reference
- In built weld data logger with USB port, pen drive or printer can be connected externally.
- Auto fault detection detects “Arc Fault”, “Rotor Jam”, “Earth Fault” “Gas Fault” & user guidance to fix the fault.
- Suitable for all UNIVERSAL weld heads including tube to tube and tube to tube sheet.
- Password protected key functions for User levels such as welder, supervisor, admin.
- Auto tacking facility.
- Specially tuned GTAW power source with highly Stable current for Orbital welding.
- Separate compact water cooling unit for weld head cooling.
New auto program generates auto weld procedures
Need to enter tube O.D.and thickness and weld head type
|Application||For use with all UNIVERSAL weld head, Welding Lathe, SPM|
|Function controlled||Weld current / pulse, Weld head rotation, Gas solenoid|
|Line Power||230VAC + -15% 50Hz Single Phase, 15 A, 4KVA|
|Motor Control||24VDC, 1A|
|No. of Weld program can be stored||200 program in AUTO mode / 400 program in MANUAL mode|
|Weld data Logger Reading storing Capacity||2000|
|Data recording / Printout||Operator name, weld ID number, O.D. Wall thickness, Date, Time, Weld head model, Project, Drawing Number,
|Dimensions||(L)510 (H)390 (D)220|
|Operating Temperature||-18 c to 50 c|
|Output Current||10A To 160A|
|Pulse Rate||0.2 To 100 Pulse / Sec|
|Open ARC Voltage||75 VDC|
|Dimension (mm)||L(350) H(165) W(150)|
|Weight (kg)||4 kg|